14.11.05

So apparently I am still online. I am spending the last night in Sao Paulo sill at Tizzy's appartment (or rather her mom's), even though they left town for a few days. How nice of them to just trust me with the keys...
I just got back from a Verdurada, or straight edge concert. Horrible music, but interesting to witness: hundreds of young people going crazy on sounds from hell. But most of them are committed to change, and the food is vegan. One guy told me that the Belgian hardcore music is actually the greatest influence for the Brazilian hard core scene, and a lot of the CDs they sold were from Belgian bands.
With a bleeding heart I said goodbye to Vanessa tonight. She is the girl who, when god distributed Cuteness, was first in line. Life seems to be a continuous farewell these days...

No comments: