31.10.05


Martha, Heather and me in veg restaurant La Encuentra, in Cusco. Highly recommended for breakfast and for the mashed potatoes and soymeat I had here (yes, on seperate occasions, even though I could be convinced to combine them ;-)


Last day in Samana Wasi. This morning I had a ´regression´session with Anton. The intention is to regress into your past - this life or others - and find out about certain things that would prevent you from living your life to the fullest, so to speak. What I went through was like hypnosis, but conscious. It was interesting, though I am not convinced of anything. I can see some people raise their eyebrows and Johan is probably puking, so I won´t say more. If you want to know who I turned out to be in a previous life, you can ask me.

Halloween tonight, but I don´t know if we´ll make it to the party in town as Martha is staying in Cusco and Heather says she just literally cannot dance, in spite of all my attempts to convince
her of the contrary. In any case, you all have a good one!

love
Tobias

No comments: