29.11.05

The Ayahuasca session took place yesterday night, between 20 and midnight. It was 2.30 by the time I got home and was done talking with Adriano, and my brain was so excited about the experience that I could not find sleep until 5 am, only to have to wake up again an hour later, to catch the bus to Rio, after saying a heartfelt goodbye to Adriano.
The trip to Rio was long but pleasant, in the company of Lara, the girl sitting next to me, a psychology Ph.D. with whom I had an interesting chat. In Rio I was picked up by Thais, who is so kind to offer me and Heather a room in her appartment. She is one more person - like many on this trip - with whom I felt right away at ease, and with whom it feels I have known her for a long time.
We just had a great dinner in Vegetariano Social Club, a great vegan restaurant. I finished it with - at last! - a chocolate cake with chocolate icecream. Life is beautiful...

No comments: