8.11.05

So whats the verdict? How were my two months in Peru?
Well...

I have spent two weeks in some of the most beautiful mountains in the world, rafted one of the best rivers on the planet, mountainbiked in the Cordillera Blanca, spend many hours in the wonderful Cafe Andino, looking at those same mountains from the balcony, had great and cheap food everywhere, played with the kids at Samana Wasi, read great books, had interesting conversation, had a great travel companion, researched my past lives, been in touch with my friends and family at home, had some great couple of nights out, tried salsa, was received by wonderful families in their homes, visited Inca ruins, met David, David, Kobi, Paulo, Bob, Tiffany, Johanna, Marta and so many more people...

So yes, I can only say it was Great. I still havent found what I am looking for, but I am sure I made some good progress here and there. So am very grateful.

Up to Brazil...

No comments: